Remote PHP Developer
The KOI Systems team is looking for a talented, and team-oriented full-stack Developer to join our distributed team. This individual will collaborate with concept development leadership in helping develop web-based concepts from start to finish. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and will thrive upon the legacy of our company while embracing unconventional thinking.
Location: Remote (anywhere in the world - Needs to overlap at least 4 hours with Lisbon TZ )
Job type: Full time job
- Develop and manage company and client projects
- Support design team in web based projects
- Compile site analytics reports for management
- Seek out and apply knowledge of new trends and innovation in web development
- Support client requests
- Minimum 1-2 years experience developing in a fast-paced technology environment
- Worked in the past with the following technologies: PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, WordPress, Bootstrap CSS
- Basic understanding of native and web product development process
- Smart, conceptual, confident, competent, adaptable, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have / Bonus points
- Experience with one of the following php frameworks: Symfony , Laravel or CodeIgniter
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
This is a direct hire position, no companies or agencies please.
Are you to the challenge ? Please send your CV to [email protected], all religions, ages or genders are welcomed.
Back to jobs