Modern Cloud and Web Development
The KOI Systems team is looking for a talented, and team-oriented Frontend Developer to join our distributed team. This individual will collaborate with concept development leadership in helping develop web-based concepts from start to finish. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and will thrive upon the legacy of our company while embracing unconventional thinking.
Location: Remote (anywhere in the world - Needs to overlap at least 4 hours with Lisbon TZ )
Job type: Full time job
- Refactoring and maintaining existing front end applications
- Following existing patterns, practices, and conventions established in existing code
- Authoring new applications and application features
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Support client requests
- Minimum 1-2 years experience developing in a fast-paced technology environment
- Experience with one of the following frameworks: Vue, React
- Professional, precise communication skills including asking for help/direction when needed
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Proficiency with utilizing source control (GIT)
- Smart, conceptual, confident, competent, adaptable, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Understanding of Progressive Web Application standards, conventions, and approaches
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
Nice to Have / Bonus points
- Understanding of AngularJS nice to have
This is a direct hire position, no companies or agencies please.
Are you to the challenge ? Please send your CV to [email protected], all religions, ages or genders are welcomed.Back to jobs